Sonntag, 15. Juni 2014

Paint work on the rear half

As announced in the previous post, I painted the rear half of the body.
I used a light green with pearl effect for the edges, and give the rest of the body a second layer of clear coat.




The front half has to be changed in some points and is therefore not painted yet.
First of all, I have to change slightly the position of the jackshafts under the bench.
Then I can remove the idlers, which actually prevent the chain from rubbing against the bench.
 I have used small idlers from a normal derailleur, 
which can't withstand the forces of the chain for a long time.
These idlers are attached since 100km or a bit longer and ruined now.

To give a better view of the shape of the body, here is a short video:








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen